informācija par franšīzes sistēmu
franšīzes sistēmas apraksts
Coders Lab is no. 1 vocational IT School in Poland. With the most extensive product portfolio
on the Polish market, we have transformed 2,400 careers through innovative education in
today’s most in-demand IT skills. Our full-time on-campus courses are delivered in 9 Polish
cities. They include intensive classes, in which students create numerous projects on their
own. This is a verified method which helps learn the skills and allows to become self-
Having achieved success on domestic market, Coders Lab is now expanding globally. We
believe that our outstanding products and skills in the field of courses organization and sales
perfectly match with current labor market trends and needs. We are looking for partners
willing to take advantage of our business model and to open their own IT schools on their
- exclusive right to establish and develop Coders Lab on a country market of choice,
- plug & play solution for gaining new sources of income,
- proven business model allowing quick cash flow generation,
- opportunity to create a flexible organization on a rapidly growing and innovative
- chance to co-create a global brand.
Enormous rise of the software industry for the last two decades results in an ever growing
demand of IT skills. According to Global Knowledge, the world's leading provider of IT and
professional training services, as much as 70% of global industry faces a shortage of
necessary IT skills. Coders are missing, and yet, traditional school curricula do not seem to
respond to this trend. In the US, for instance, only 40% of schools teach programming, as
HourOfCode.org reports. While traditional public education schemes fail – or do not even try
- to tackle the labor market mismatch problems, the space arises for bootcamps - training
centers that approach this issue in an alternative, dynamic and effective manner.
Coding bootcamps are intensive programs of software development and IT skills. Bootcamp
approach is based on high-intensity training. Courses curricula consist of highly condensed
knowledge which, normally obtained by students during multi-year programs, is conveyed to
them within weeks. The mission of coding bootcamps is not only to equip students with
practical knowledge but also to support them in the process of job search. Majority of
bootcamps graduates manage to find new jobs within few months after finishing the course.
The idea of accelerated learning in IT made its debut in 2011 and since then it has been
gathering more and more followers. In 2017, bootcamps graduated over 23,000
developers. This number is expected to grow.
- Digital UX
- WordPress: Freelancer
- Tester for mothers
- Manual Tester/Automatic Tester
- Front-End Developer: WordPress
- Back-End Developer: PHP/ Python / Ruby
- Java Developer: Web
- .NET (C#) Developer: Web
Coders Lab is looking for a single, exclusive franchisee, who will be responsible for
developing the branches of IT schools among the whole country. We would like to offer you
an out-of-the-box solution to enter this industry instantly, taking advantage of Coders Lab’s
experience, know-how, ready-made courses and support. Together we can be part of this
great education phenomenon and create a global brand!
- 5 in Poland (Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice)
- 1 in Romania (Bucharest)
informācija priekš franšīzes ņēmējiem
atbalsts franšīzes ņēmējiem
- original IT courses in 9 technologies, constantly developed and updated,
- complete initial training process for: lecturers and mentors, marketing and sales specialists, courses advisors and consultants, human resources specialists,
- ongoing training and constant operational assistance,
- dedicated Learning Management System supporting organization of courses,
- effective marketing and sales strategy,
- dedicated website,
- support at the stage of recruitment of education and non-education staff
- know-how for establishing Career Lab, a unique job assistance program
Initial fee - 20 000 EUR
Coders Lab franchise is an asset light business model. Capital expenditures are practically limited to translation of courses materials. Training provided by the franchisor is free of charge, however the franchisee bears the cost of salaries of trainees, their accommodation during training and transport expenses.
Coders Lab is looking for:
- Companies ready to expand their business with a portfolio of educational products
- Organizations with developed sales and customer support skills
- Entrepreneurs with knowledge about current education trends on their domestic markets
- Partners ready to dedicate their assets and time to set up and develop
a dynamic business countrywide
- Companies active in the educational industry, such as language or vocational schools, as well as private universities would make a perfect fit
- We are also ready to cooperate with software houses and companies operating in the IT industry.
informācija par franšīzes devēju
Programmēšanas kursu dalībnieki ne tikai apgūst programmēšanu. Viņi pilnībā maina savu profesionālo dzīvi.
Maple Bear ienāk Centrālās un Austrumeiropas reģionā.
Latvijā atvērta starptautiskā uzņēmuma ‘Smart Ninja’ franšīze. Ar tās starpniecību interesentiem tiks nodrošināta iespēja apgūt programmēšanas un IT prasmes.
Katalogā ietverto informāciju ir iesniedzis franšīzes devējs. Pirms sadarbības līguma parakstīšanas kandidātam vajadzētu pārliecināties par uzņēmuma datiem un kopējo biznesa modeļa pievilcību. Redakcija patur tiesības pārbaudīt informāciju par katalogā esošiem uzņēmumiem. Ja saņemat informāciju, ka uzņēmumu iesniegtie dati ir neprecīzi vai novecojuši, lūdzu, sazinieties ar redakciju.